1. Collection of Personal Information
Company collects the minimum personal information to provide the Services. The following minimum personal information is collected when a user signs up for the Service or while the user uses the Services, through the home page, individual KYC submission pages and programs, and etc. If you do not wish to have Company to collect certain personal information, you may refuse to provide such information. However, there may be some limitations to the use of the Services.
Personal information collected by Company is as follows
Account Registration: Email address, password
Company collects personal information using methods below.
– User enters information during the process of membership and service use.
– User personal information can be collected through web pages, e-mail, fax, telephone, etc. during the consultation process through the customer center.
– Personal information can be provided by external companies or organizations affiliated with the company. In this case, the affiliates provide personal information to the company after obtaining consent from the users in accordance with the Information and Communication Network Act.
– Generated information such as device information can be automatically generated and collected during PC web and mobile web/app use.
2. Use of Personal Information
Personal information is used to manage membership, to provide and improve Services and to develop new services. Personal information is collected to the minimum extent required to provide Services when the user signs up for the service or while the user uses the Services, through the homepage, individual KYC submission pages and programs, and etc.
- Fulfill the Company’s legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Member identification, confirmation of the user’s will to sign up, user and age verification, prevention of improper usage.
- Develop new services, provide diverse services, resolve inquiries or complaints, and deliver notices
- Prevention and sanction of any act that interrupts normal service operation of the service
- Conduct market analysis and research
- Process personal data for marketing purposes (You will receive a notice requesting your consent before carrying out this purpose.)
- Statistics based on service usage record, frequency of visit and service use; development of service environment to protect privacy; development of customized services; service improvement.
3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
Unless agreed otherwise, the Company keeps your personal data for up to 5 years. If demanded by applicable laws, Company may be required to retain some of your personal data for a certain period of time. At our discretion, Company may retain personal information for a period of time reasonably necessary to fulfill legal obligations. Furthermore, Company separately stores or deletes the personal information of users who have agreed to record-keeping for the contracted period of time. See the retention of personal information in accordance with applicable laws
Personal information storage under the relevant laws and regulations
|Records to be retained||Applicable law||Retention period|
|Books and supporting documents for all transactions specified by the Tax Act||Framework Act on National Taxes||5 years|
|Service visit records||Protection of Communications Secrets Act||3 months|
|Records on Service Provision||Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.||5 years|
4. User’s rights
The data subject may withdraw the consent for the collection and use of personal information at any time.
The user may withdraw the consent for the collection and use of personal information at any time through ‘membership withdrawal.’
For users under the age of 14, the legal representative has the right to inquire or modify the user’s personal information, collect and withdraw consent for use.
When the user requests correction of personal information errors, we do not use or provide such personal information until the correction is completed. In addition, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction without any delay so that the correction can be made.
5. Destruction of Personal Information
The user’s personal information is to be destroyed immediately once the purpose of the collection and use of personal information is fulfilled. The procedure and method of destruction is as follows:
Personal information stored in electronic file formats is to be deleted using technical means which make the information unrecoverable. Personal information printed on paper records, printed matters and documents is to be destroyed through shredding or incineration.
However, any information that is destroyed after being stored for a certain period under the internal policies is as follows:
The following information is destroyed after being kept for the maximum one (1) year from the date of the user’s withdrawal from the Service.
– Email address to which a withdrawal notification is sent to correspond to CS inquires and to transmit announcements shall be encrypted and stored.
– Improper usage records
6. Duty of safeguards
Fullstack Inc. takes the following measures as personal information controller.
Managerial measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management and regular employee training etc.
Technical measures: Management of access rights to personal information processing system, implementation of access limitation system, encryption of information such as unique identification information, and implementation of safety software.
Physical measures: Limited access to data storage etc.
7. Installation and operation of devices (cookies, etc.) that automatically collect personal information, such as Internet access information files, and their refusal
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text file usually set by the web server, sent from a website and stored in a User’s computer hard disk while the user is browsing that website. Cookies are used to support a faster and more convenient use of websites and to provide customized services.
Purpose of use
Third Party Cookies
Rejection of cookies
Cookie does not collect personally identifiable information automatically or actively, and a user has an option for setting a cookie. Hence, a user may allow all cookies by setting the option on the web browser; whenever a cookie is stored, the confirmation thereof shall be completed; or, otherwise, a user may reject the storage of all cookies. Provided, however, when a user rejects the storage of a cookie, then the user may have some difficulties in using a service.
Examples of Settings
1) Internet Explorer
Select “Tool” menu at the top of the browser. > “Internet Options” > “Personal Data” Tab > Settings
Select “Settings” menu at the top right side of the browser. > “Show advanced settings” > In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”. > Cookies
8. Privacy Protection Officer and Responsible Department
Privacy Protection Officer: Jaejoon Lee
Department: Privacy Protection Part
Customer Service: 070-4351-0330
Email inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make inquiries to the following organizations if you need to report or consult in regard to the violation of personal information.
|KISA Report Center for Personal Information Breach||(Toll free)118||https://privacy.kisa.or.kr|
|Cyber Crime Investigation, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office||(Toll free)1301||http://www.spo.go.kr|
|Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency||(Toll free)182||https://cyberbureau.police.go.kr|
|Personal Information Dispute Adjustment Committee||(Toll free) 1833-6972||http://www.kopico.go.kr|
9. Company Information
CEO Wonkyu Lee
Business License Number: 303-86-00956
Address: 6F, 83, Uisadang-daero, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Fullstack Inc. always entreasures users’ information and continues to exert its utmost efforts for users to use our Service more safely.